Android Multi Tools- Unlock pattern or password (Latest Version)
Rating:5+ Downloads: 1m+ Size: Updated : April 20, 2020.
Download Android Multi Tools! We came far from the first smartphone came into being. The world sees many innovations and developments from time to time. In addition to the development of smartphones, security and data security are two important aspects that were also taken into consideration in the development. Better security and privacy, with demand for fingerprint scanners, infrared face scanners, iris scanners and Vista not so sharp. Nowadays almost every small smartphone has security features to lock the device. Nowadays, a pattern with a fingerprint or face unlocking, password or PIN is very common.
Almost every Android device offers these basic functions to unlock the device. However, the problem occurs when we forget the password or the pattern. This leads to problems if you do not have a fingerprint scanner or anything else in this case. In this case, you need a tool that you will be able to use to unlock your Android device. Yes, there is something that you will like. Android Multi-Tool is a wonderful application that allows you to easily unlock your device regardless of whether it is password or PIN protected.
Android Multi Tools:
So if you are stuck with a closed device and cannot unlock it after several attempts, it may be useful. It is a very attractive tool with many amazing functions. This tool does everything for you, regardless of whether you have forgotten your password or reset the device and have not been granted access. This device can unlock Android devices with a password, pattern, or PIN enabled. It is even more interesting that the device also unlocks the Face ID-protected device. That’s good, isn’t it? You can access your device by unlocking the device signed in to your Gmail.
This tool can significantly unlock any device running Android. The application is compatible with all versions of Windows and is easy to use.
Android Multi Tools Features:
The device itself has many useful functions. In addition to unlocking the device, it also offers many other useful functions. Here are some of the most useful features of the tool.
* Reset Face/Pin: A: With this option you can easily unlock the locked device. This option is only used to remove the password or PIN removal from the device.
* Reset Face / Gesture Lock: This option is useful even if you want to unlock a patterned device, face lock.
* Gmail reset: You can also reset your Gmail account on the devices. This way, after resetting the device, you can access the device without logging in.
* Delete data: With the tool you can also delete all data from your device. This way you can easily clean your device.
* Check the device in fastboot mode: The device can also test the device. This option allows you to test your device in fastboot mode.
* Clear data/cache in fastboot mode: As specified in the option, all data and cache are cleared in fastboot mode.
* Software information: You can get complete information about the software currently running on your Android device.
* Hardware Information: The device also provides complete information about the hardware and various parts of the device.
[Instructions] How to use Android Multi Tools:
The tool has a very simple user interface and is completely easy to use. You can follow these steps to easily unlock your Android device. Before proceeding with the guide, there are a few things to keep in mind:
>Activate the USB debugging option on your device via the developer options in> Settings.
> Install the appropriate USB device for your smartphone model.
> You must have a properly functioning USB cable and make sure your smartphone has enough charge.
Now that you’ve secured these few things, you can proceed with the following steps.
Step 1 –
Download the ZIP file below. After downloading, select the folder on your PC and run the Android Multi Tools application in the folder.
Step 2 –
Connect your device to a PC with a USB cable. Once the device detects your device, a list of options to choose from is automatically displayed.
Step 3 –
Select the number for the device you want to use for your device. If you want to reset the password or PIN reset, select 2 and press Enter. The device does the rest automatically.
Please be aware we only share the original and free version for Android Multi Tools without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are downloaded directly from the play store and for home or personal use only. If Android Multi Tools infringes your copyright, please contact us, We’ll delete it in a short time.
Download Multi Tools- Unlock pattern or password for android
Location for Android Multi Tools latest version.
Download Options and Mirrors
WHAT’S new in Android Multi Tools
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION about Android Multi Tool’s latest version.
Requires Android -5.0+ (Lollipop)
Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
Current Version: 1.02B
Package Name: Android Multi Tools
Price – Free