Increase your Android device’s capabilities and features with Tasker
Tasker is an Android application, regardless of whether you perform certain tasks and tasks on your device completely automated, or you can have quick access to the widget and click through it.
You do not need to extend your phone or you have a special home screen. Everything is done by a worker and you have new ways of navigating your device for a while.
Everything from settings and apps to timings, dates, locations, news, events and gestures can be twisted and expressed. You can set up more than 200 actions. Define a specific action that will make your life easier and make your overall Android phone experience better. Set loops, variables and conditions for each action you set.
You just have to do what your phone needs to do, and the unit does everything for you.
Here are some examples of specific actions you set:
– Automatically reduces the gloss at certain times of day.
– Automatically configure the volume of your ringtones during the day.
– Get a different song from your music collection every day;
– Automatically launch specific applications at certain times of day;
– Change your icon, theme, and wallpaper in different situations and at different times of day.
– Set certain speed to navigate through your phone’s menu.
– Create a widget for each option you can think of.
– Automatically switch to airplane mode at night, but check e-mails and messages every two hours (or in the required time intervals).
– If your phone stole, track your phone’s location via SMS.
– Set up messages automatically for different callers when you are busy.
As you use a Tasker with your Android phone, you can optimize and integrate it into your lifestyle.