Rating: 4.2+ Downloads: 47,000+ Size: 1MB Updated : May 08, 2021.
Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass is a website for android users all over Bihar. The government has launched online applications for people from Bihar who want to travel in emergencies during the lockdown period. To apply for a Bihar e Pass, applicants must visit the official portal of the Government of Bihar. The portal can be accessed in both Hindi and English. You can select or change the language selection in the navigation of the website.
About Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in e-pass
What is the Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in e-pass?
The Bihar government has declared a complete lockout of the state to curb the dangerous situation created by covid. The Bihar government has so far decided to lock up till May 15, 2021. It is estimated that the lockdown could be longer.
To apply for an e-passport, applicants must visit the official portal of the Government of Bihar. The portal can be accessed in both Hindi and English. You can select or change the language selection in the navigation of the website.
Highlights of Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in e-pass
In the light of the surge in the Covid-19 cases in the state, the Bihar government on Tuesday imposed lockdown in the state till May 15. The decision of chief minister Nitish Kumar came after Patna high court on Monday asked the state government to control the Covid-19 situation and declare a lockdown or it will have to pass an appropriate order.
How can I apply for Bihar E-Pass?
If you want to know how to apply for the Bihar e-pass, you need to follow the steps mentioned here.
Step – 1 – Go to the official portal https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in link.
Step – 2 – Once you click on the Application Online application option on the top tab, a drop-down menu will appear.
Step – 3 – Click on the release option of ePass in this drop-down menu to go to the new page in the new tab.
Step – 4 – Fill in all the blanks with correct information.
Step – 5 – When uploading a photo, you can either select a photo from your device or click on the camera icon and immediately click on an image.
Step 6 – Check the checkbox.
Step – 7 – Select the office fee you want to apply for.
Step 8 – Enter the displayed digits.
Step – 9 – Now click on the Next option.
Step – 10 – On the next page, please preview the details you need to connect and click on the connection option.
Step – 11 – On the next page that will open, you will need to attach the required documents like your office fees and proof of identity.
Step – 12 – Now click on Send.
Step – 13 – You will get a preview of your data again. Then you need to click resubmit.
After submitting the application, you will receive a notification about your registered mobile number and your e-mail ID.
How can I check the status of the Bihar e-passport?
After you have successfully submitted the online application for Bihar e-Passport, you can check the status of your application by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website again using the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- In the Citizen Options section, click on the Track Application option.
- A popup will open where you have to select the reference number or OTP against which you want to check your application.
- Depending on what you have chosen, you will need to provide the required details.
- Enter the captcha and click Submit to get your application details.
How to share or download Bihar?
After applying for the Bihar e-passport, you will have to wait a while for the e-passport to be validated. If the assignment officer determines that your reasons for obtaining EPAS are valid and your details are correct, only your EPAS will be approved; otherwise, your application will be denied. Follow these steps to get Bihar’s e-pass.
- After approval, you will receive an SMS to the registered mobile number with the download link.
- You have to click on this download link and open it on your phone browser or copy this link on your computer browser.
- On the page that opens up, you have to provide your application number to download the ePass.
Some important Instruction
After a tight lockout, the Bihar government has taken a tough decision to beat the rising tide of covid. Here are some important tips about Bihar’s e-passport.
- E-passports are issued only to those who have to travel the country for physical or immediate reasons.
- There are different categories of e-passports for different people, so e-passports can be issued depending on the job and purpose of the applicant.
- If the authorities do not consider the cause and purpose of the application to be valid, the application will be denied.
- Candidates who need to travel outside the state have to apply for an e-passport, fill up the offline flight form available on the portal and bring both these matters to the district control room for final review and approval.
Screenshot of Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass
How to Download Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass on Android?
- First, go to the bottom of the page and click the download link provided.
- Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass will be downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Go to Settings, then Security.
- Activate unknown sources.
- Find the APK file on your phone.
- Launch the New Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass file and follow the instructions.
- Disable unknown sources, this step is optional but recommended.
If you have a problem installing any app please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass Free?
A: Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass is free software with unlimited options. Switching free to professional mod is a bit costly. But you can get APK completely free from here.
Q: How to get Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass for android from apkfreeload.com?
A; This is excessively simple. Since I have shared this software for free in this article, you do not need to go anywhere else. Download this amazing app from Apkfreeload.com. and share your experience with your family and friends.
Q: What is the use of the Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass?
A; Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass is one of the greatest (Tools) apps obtainable for android.
Download Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass for android
Location for Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass free download latest version.
Download Options and Mirrors
WHAT’S new in Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION about Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass
Requires Android -4.0 and Up
Target: Android 9.0
Price – Free
We have brought your favorite games and applications, We always share high-quality apps and games on this (apkfreeload) website. you can download additional applications and games from this page and our website for free. When you are ready to use it, download the latest version of Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epassK for your Android phone.
Please be aware we only share the original and free apk version for Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are downloaded directly from the play store and for home or personal use only. If the Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in epass download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We’ll delete it in a short time.